BADITUDE’s Gym Jamz – Volume 1
Workout Music For Men!
FUN FACT: BADITUDE’s Troy Bennett spent many years as an active Disc Jockey while in The Land of Ports. During his sasquatch-hunting expedition in the dense forests of the Pacific Northwest, Troy needed some cash, so he made jabronis dance to antiquated music in a spooky club. And now he brings his custom workout mixes to YOU, the nerds at home! BEHOLD – the first volume of BADITUDE’s Gym Jamz on our Mixcloud account!
An hour-long soundtrack for your next workout! Guaranteed to get your heart rate up – and keep it up – while you work up a sweat and tear through your set! This muscle music mix is particularly effective when used with high bar squats, preacher curls & T-bar rows.
(Not recommended for nerds or women)
- 00:50 | Front 242 – He Runs Too Fast For Us
- 02:49 | DAF – Muskel
- 05:54 | Data-Bank-A – Died Inside
- 09:43 | Brilliant – Crash the Car
- 12:24 | Portion Control – Raise the Pulse
- 16:57 | Yukihiro Takahashi – It’s Gonna Work Out = きっとうまくいく
- 20:52 | Vince DiCola – Training Montage (Rocky IV)
- 23:08 | Toni Basil – Go For The Burn
- 26:54 | Martini Ranch – Fat-Burning Formula
- 30:52 | Surf Punks – No Fat Chicks
- 33:21 | Nitzer Ebb – Isn’t It Funny How Your Body Works
- 36:51 | Vomito Negro – Move Your Body
- 39:41 | Stereotaxic Device – BPM
- 43:21 | Skinny Puppy – Far Too Frail
- 46:49 | Peter Hope & David Harrow – Too Hot
- 50:56 | Judas Priest – Hot Rockin’
- 54:11 | Thor – Anger
- 57:42 | Laibach – Nova Akropola (Revisited)